This infographic explains the many reasons why you need content marketing (TLDR: lead generation and cost savings long-term) and lists the main steps of the content marketing process.
What’s the bottom line?
Content marketing works. When content is created with the end user in mind it is more relevant and therefore more effective. In fact, according to the infographic below, content marketing generates about three times as many leads as traditional marketing.
Additional content marketing statistics:
- 60% of people are inspired to seek out a product after reading content about it
- 70% of people would rather learn about a company through articles rather than an advertisement
- 60% of consumers enjoy reading relevant content from brands
- 82% of customers feel more positive about a company after reading custom content
- 70% of people feel closer to a company as a result of content marketing
- 90% of consumers find custom content useful